Wednesday, July 4, 2012

rain drop 비가

i love rain so much.
i love the rain. not care about going in the morning, afternoon, or evening.  
However, i really hate when it rains at night. you know why? 
i was so scared if rain in the night
It in because i may sleep alone in my bedroom, so when it rains i immediately thought that strange
about a thing as a being supernatural (you know what I mean, is not it?)

“On the night, which was a Tuesday night, it rained very hard. I like it when it rains hard. It sounds like white noise everywhere, which is like silence but not empty.”
― Mark Haddon




"Singing in the rain. I'm singing in the rain. And it's such a fucking glorious feeling.”
― David Levithan

like everything else, this time i was in the television room.  
and now it is midnight. suddenly the rain just to the swift
now i became frightened, because i'm alone
in my mind was immediately imagined weird creatures like ghosts
ghosts are behind me and holding my shoulders, or ghosts may appear suddenly in front of me with a scary face.  
i always think silly things like that. huh





“It was a rainy night. It was the myth of a rainy night.”
― Jack Kerouac



 “I went to bed and woke in the middle of the night thinking I heard someone cry, thinking I myself was weeping, and I felt my face and it was dry.
Then I looked at the window and thought: Why, yes, it's just the rain, the rain, always the rain, and turned over, sadder still, and fumbled about for my dripping sleep and tried to slip it back on.”
― Ray Bradbury

and this my weird story when it rain drop at night.
how 'bout your rain drop story?
see u, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment