Wednesday, January 29, 2014

EXO! xo

annyeong!

yes, i'm too addict with korean things, especially KOREAN DRAMA!
i can't stand anymore..
but, now i will tell you about boyband EXO.
cause' my bestfriend love EXO so much.
they are truly..... HANDSOME!&#^!^#(!@*&(!!
this story for you Cristin Yenrosari Debataraja. 

how can i live with these guys around my head?!
hahahahaha.
i just want to share my happy thoughts to all of my viewers.
so now i'll post some photos from their nature republic photoshoot.
i guess you'll be addicted to them after seeing this xP
THIS WHAT THEY CALLED HANDSOME IS!!


 

 aaaaaak so handsome right?!
let's seeee the another photos!!




soooo.. what do u think? haha.
i still have a lot of photos anyway ;P









can't breathe huh?! i love them so much! haha.







that's why i love exo so much!
aaaaah can't even take my eyes from them.
they are just toooo handsome.....


Oppa, 사랑해요!

No comments:

Post a Comment